[rules-users] Plugging custom verification rules into Guvnor

Toni Rikkola toni.rikkola at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:44:51 EDT 2012

Hi,

There is no way to do this in Guvnor right now. You can use custom rules with Verifier outside of Guvnor. You can even make the custom rules with Guvnor. What is missing is the ability to use the rules in Guvnor for the "Source -> Verify".

This has been on the wish list for some time, but can't promise that it will get done for some time. If you want to help and add it in, let me know.
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1898

Toni Rikkola