[rules-users] Building Guvnor from source

anchi harijana at ovi.com
Thu May 17 10:23:19 EDT 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to build Guvnor from source. I have followed instructions listed
here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-build-bootstrap/blob/master/README.md

I am able to start the application. After clicking on URL in Development
Mode tab, Guvnor app starts to load but after a few seconds becomes
unresponsive and I get an OutOfMemoryException:
 [org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor] Out of memory; to increase the amount of memory,
use the -Xmx flag at startup (java -Xmx128M ...)

I have increased VM memory, however, no matter how much memory I give, it
always throws this exception.

I get this output in the console:
WARN  17-05 16:14:26,525
(RulesRepositoryManager.java:createRulesRepository:65) 	 Creating
RulesRepository with default username.
INFO  17-05 16:14:26,530 (RulesRepositoryConfigurator.java:getInstance:46)
Creating an instance of the RulesRepositoryConfigurator.
WARN  17-05 16:14:30,598
(RulesRepositoryManager.java:createRulesRepository:65) 	 Creating
RulesRepository with default username.
WARN  17-05 16:14:31,764
(RulesRepositoryManager.java:createRulesRepository:65) 	 Creating
RulesRepository with default username.

Any suggestions?