[rules-users] Classnotfound exception on POJO model upload in guvnor

mpgong michael.p.gong at lmco.com
Fri May 18 11:37:55 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to use Guvnor but when i upload my POJO models that my DRL needs
i get a classnotfoundexception even though i uploaded the jar that has the
class in it first.
So i basically upload a jar that provides some common classes,utilities,
that have no dependencies other than on the core java libs.  This jar
uploads fine.  I then upload my model jar that contains my facts and other
classess that the DRL needs and it complains that it can't find the class
from the first common jar even though i uploaded it first and it is loaded
without errors.

How do i load all of my jars so that they are available in Guvnor to use
such as in creating a test scenario?  It looks like the jars are upload but
i get the error, i can also build the package but i'm worried it won't work
when i try to use it in my app.  Any ideas or insight to this issue.

I'm using drools.5.3.0 final.

Thanks