[rules-users] How to add multiple conditions in condition column of decision table in Guvnor??

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Tue May 22 07:33:53 EDT 2012

So do I need to give any name for RuleTable ?? If yes, where..??

I also tried by selecting rule type "Decision Table (spreadsheet)" by
uploading one .xls file named QuickQuoteInputProfile.xls.  How to work on
this....???  Moreover after uploading when I click on "Convert to decision
table", it gives error---> *400 Sorry, a technical error occurred. Please
contact a system administrator.*