[rules-users] How to use Guvnor effectively?

mpgong michael.p.gong at lmco.com
Tue May 22 13:51:42 EDT 2012

Well, when loading the pkg directly into the knowledge builder it takes about
200ms or so which is what we want. It takes about 20secs to load accessing
guvnor using the changeset.  So the pkg is compiled correctly.  The question
is then why it takes so long to load from the change set via the agent.

I tried loading the pkg to the kbuilder via the url defined in the change
set so it isn't a network or server thing.  Since we can use the kbuilder
with guvnor it isn't a big deal, we just won't have the agent which is fine
for our needs.