[rules-users] Using declared type from decision table/drl with Guvnor Test Scenario

mpgong michael.p.gong at lmco.com
Wed May 23 14:45:43 EDT 2012

Hello,

Is it possible to use a declared type from the decision table or drl as a
"given" item with Guvnor test scenario?

When i create a new test scenario and click on given, i don't see the
declared type I only see items from my model jar.  I can only see declared
types if i define them in Guvnor  but i don't want to do it that way unless
i have to.  I want all of that contained in my xls or drl and just upload
utility classes that are needed in the xls/drl.

Thanks