[rules-users] getting mismatched '==' error

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Tue May 29 08:20:25 EDT 2012

Your table seems correct, and writing a new one won't change the problem.
But errors are reported according to the generated DRL, so it is hard to say which constraint is the problem.
To generate the DRL, you can use SpreadsheetCompiler (or may be something more up-to-date?) like this :

SpreadsheetCompiler compiler = new SpreadsheetCompiler();
String bigDrl = compiler.compile(new FileInputStream(xlsFile), InputType.XLS);

Generate the DRL, then locate the error, then re-post here if the solution does not pops up by itself, or just to report back :)