[rules-users] command line to import repository

halljme jammie.hall at fblfinancial.com
Thu May 31 10:16:06 EDT 2012

we have many environments and require the ability to refresh these
environments weekly. this would be much easier to perform via a script/cron
then requiring to perform via manually. Has any thought been put into
creating such or does the ability exist but is just undocumented?
I read a post back on Dec 1, 2009 requesting such ability and as of then,
there was not a way of performing this. I cannot imagine there has not been
any thought or development to perform such a menial task via command line to
enable scripted processes.
If the ability exist via GUI then there has to be some command(s) that exist
to perform an import via command line. At least the logic exists, so the
command should not be to difficult to develop.

respectfully, jme