[rules-users] Guvnor web-based decision table not firing

rockford ken.helmes at iprocesses.com
Thu Nov 1 08:22:44 EDT 2012

Hello,

When I set up a test scenario for my Guvnor-designed decision table, I see
that the decision table isn't fired. Can anyone tell me what is possibly
missing?
Ie.

1. Design a medium complexity level decision table with the Guvnor
interface.
2. Design a test scenario to fire and test the newly created decision table.
3. The Audit Log shows that decision table rules are not fired.

Ken