[rules-users] Best practice to use heap memory effectively

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 16:49:43 EDT 2012

Can't you sum up counts from multiple sessions?  Remove the count from the session before you dispose and keep that total count around until the end of the day.

Unless there's something complex you need to do with all of the Alarm facts at the end of the 24 hour period there's no need to keep them around.