[rules-users] Is Flow / jBPM dying on the vine?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 09:18:36 EST 2012

Salaboy, the issue I have is that I want users to be able to see the process
graphically, so I think that means I need one overall process (I may use a
few sub-processes).  Using rules however as you suggest is there a way to
"pause" a process until a message (/signal) with certain criteria is
inserted?  I thought about using a business rule task, with a rule that
would always be false (until the node should allow processing to pass
through), but I could not get that working.

I also saw a suggestion about adding a "Condition" to the metadata for a
timer node, but that doesn't seem to be working either.

Mark - thanks for the information.  I'm looking at flexible processes now
and will be in touch with Kris.

Thanks again,
-J