[rules-users] Best practice to use heap memory effectively

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:14:01 EST 2012

You have received other suggestions as well, but we haven't seen
any reason from your side why these won't work.

I think that this is still the problem of sending an SMS to an address
which calls from a certain cell, if there are one or more messages
defined for that cell, and not send another one for the same address
and cell before 24 hours are elapsed.

Once again, you'll need to keep track of the "first call", storing
an object FirstCall with caller's address, cell, message id and
(system) time and
rules to
  * discard calls when there is a matching object FirstCall not older
than 24hrs,
  * discard FirstCall if is older than 24hrs
  * create such an object FirstCall if it doesn't exist and send the message,

-W