[rules-users] Is it possible to reload the definition of facttype at drools runtime

richie haoruiqian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:28:23 EST 2012

Hi,

I encountered a problem when run rules, I modified the type of one attribute
from Integer to Float of one fact type, but when call
factType.newInstance(), it still created an instance with old type Integer,
is it possible to reload it without refresh the whole knowledge base and
session? The refresh will cost too many resources and I don't want this.