[rules-users] Is Drools Scorecard used only with spreadsheet type?

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:23:01 EST 2012

I was looking for Drools Scorecard in the sources code and I noticed that
have use just for spreadsheet at the ScorecardCompiler class.

We know that it's something new the integration with PMML and I deeply
interested in it.

Is There a way to create directly a DRL type file to work with Drools
Scorecard?

I don't know how PMML work, but I know why PMML is used. It's an interesting
project that will be a good solution.

Maybe if I understand how to compile both I can try myself some tests and if
it's possible to use rules in the traditional way to compile with PMML I
will try too.