[rules-users] Is Drools Scorecard used only with spreadsheet type?

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:29:41 EST 2012

Thanks Davide,

Now I'm understanding how it works. Before I thought that the compilation
needed to mix both the PMML model with the spreadsheet in this case.

I can't be so involved with drools, but I like the way drools bring
innovations in a quick time. It's difficult to follow these innovations
learning all of this alone. We don't have workshops in Brazil.. (: Maybe in
the World Cup of 2014..

I believe that I need to learn about PMML first.
If you have some docs and sample codes it will be helpful.

Greetings,
Daniel Souza