[rules-users] BRL and Agenda-group

TonyN tony.n.nguyen at boeing.com
Sun Nov 18 18:05:11 EST 2012

Hi,

I am using Guvnor 5.4 Final and having a hard time getting BRL rules and
agenda group to work.  Seems like if I don't assign the agenda-group then
the rules would file, but if I set agenda-group (brl, declaratively) and use
DRL to set the focus, then the rules don't get fired.

Is it possible to use BRL and Agenda-group together or does Agenda-group
only work w/ DRL rules?

I'm wondering if there is something that need to enable or anything?

thx,