[rules-users] [Drools Planner] Multi depot CVRP / CVRPTW

Mats Norén mats.noren at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:33:17 EST 2012

Interesting. You mean that I could add another rule in the vrp example
that checks the vehicle TimeWindow of the customer against
CustomerVisitArrivalTime?

In that case is the CustomerVisitArrivalTime a planning variable and
in which domain class does it belong?
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concepts. :-)

/M