[rules-users] Unable to download the deployment files pointed in the Guvnor documentation pages.

milen igrachev igrachev at abv.bg
Wed Nov 21 04:38:48 EST 2012

Hi,
Let me first say that I am new to Guvnor, but the functionality which it present seems to be really good and just the thing that I need at the moment.
So I decided to give it a try and see it in action. I began to read the documentation and the "Installation" section in it:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.4.0.Final/drools-guvnor-docs/html_single/index.html (I am trying to use guvnor-5.4.0)
And there is a link there for deployment files download, which i failed to download since yesterday.
Can you please take a look in it and tell me if the files are moved or if there is a problem with the server they are hosted on?

Big thanks for your support!

Best Regards,
Milen Igrachev