[rules-users] Inserting Different Objects Of Same Class !

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:47:40 EST 2012

You'll have to add the information that isn't available with an
anonymous fact object, i.e., a name tied to a reference.

class NameFact {
   String name;
   Object fact;
}

To identify any fact that hasn't an id in its contents:

(a) via a name
when
   NameFact( name == "Chebyshev", $fact: fact )
   List( this == $fact,... )

(b) via the fact
when
   $list: List( size == 0 )