[rules-users] Inserting Different Objects Of Same Class !

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 04:32:51 EST 2012

Well, there could be another way using one global for each of your lists
(the lists should be inserted as fact just like you are doing) and then
doing something like List( this == globalListA), but I never tried
something like that.
I think Wolfgang's recommendation (which is the same you have proposed) is
the most elegant solution.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com