[rules-users] Drools response time

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:11:12 EST 2012

Hi Jesus,
Well do you want us to include the response time for your Database?
The Drools Rule engine will keep all your facts inside the main memory
(RAM) so it will be fast, but if you need to retrieve data from your
database, you will need to take that into account. Depending on how you are
doing that and how much data do you want to bring will be the response
times.

Cheers

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM, elMateo <soyelmateo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I need to develop an Expert System for a new project and I want to use
> Drools, butI have some restrictions.
>
> The most important restriction: response time of the application must be
> less than one second. Also, the application access to one data base to
> retrieve some information and send it to the expert systetm.
>
> With this information, can anyone tell me, approximately, the response
> time of  Drools? It is very important to can use Drools in this project.
> And we like very much to use it. (We use in other projects without these
> restrictions).
>
> Thank in advance.
>
> Best regards, Jesús.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar