[rules-users] Inconsistent behavior of a rule

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 01:46:24 EST 2012

Very much simplified, it's this difference that matters, when fact type
Foo is subject to @propertyReactive

   Foo( bar == "bq" )  // react to changes of a Foo using modify and setBar
   Foo( $bar: bar ) // same thing

   Foo( baz == 42 ) // does not react to changes of a Foo using modify
and setBar

   Do read the documentation, there's more to it!

-W