[rules-users] switching off JIT compiler in 5.4.0.Final

Jean-Paul Shemali jshemali at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:57:06 EDT 2012

Hi Willem,

The only thing that I managed to do before Mario fixed the issue for me in 5.4.1.Final was to include a modified version of MvelConstraint in my own code (of course earlier in the classpath so that it replaced the one from drools) and changing the value of static member JIT_THRESOLD to Integer.MAX_VALUE

Quick hoax, but it could help