[rules-users] mixing activation-group and ruleflow-group

raffi christian.koehler at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Oct 2 06:05:58 EDT 2012

After I saw that there is the possibility for show logging in console I used
it. And I tested another approach. Reading the logging I saw, that the
output with the help of
rule "show recomms"
	salience -999
	when
		$recomm	: Recommendation()
	then
		System.out.println($recomm);
end

distorts the result. Objects are shown and after that are correctly
retracted.
How can I get only the Recommendation instances from working memory in my
main java class?
I think it has to be something with the /getObjects/ method for my ksession
variable!?