[rules-users] Deploy Drools in AS7 as OSGi bundles

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:44:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

As my system uses Tycho for its build, what I did was to create an
Equinox P2 repository that includes one eclipse feature that contains
JBPM 5.3, Drools and all dependencies bundles needed. I've used Eclipse
Orbit bundles for all other dependecy:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20120917013952/

That worked great for 5.3, but unfortunately is no working with the
snapshot versions of JBPM and Drools. There are some new package imports
in the manifest that couldn't be resolved anymore: