[rules-users] Accumulate a on event combinations

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:36:02 EDT 2012

An accumulate with explicitly coded init/action/result lets you accumulate into
a custom object that provides exactly the information you want: just
that there is a matching number of As and Bs, the counts for As and
Bs, two lists with As and Bs - anything.

See the Expert doc - there's an example for this sort of thing.

-W