[rules-users] Finding the definition of a rule

LStampf Lukas.Stampf at gmx.at
Tue Oct 9 10:05:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently using a KnowledgeAgent to implement hot deployment in our
applications. So far this is working, but now the requirement arose to
remove specific rules via program call. I thought the easiest way would be
to remove the rule from the resources and let the KnowledgeAgent handle the
rest. But as far as I see, there is no way to get the source resource of a
rule from the KnowledgeBase/RuleBase. I guess I wont have another choice
than to parse the initial changeset, gather all resources, and go through
them to find and remove the rule.

But this seems like overkill to achieve something that simple. Does anybody
know a better way to remove specific rules while using a KnowledgeAgent.

kind regards
Lukas