[rules-users] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Mahadevappa, Shobha Shobha.Mahadevappa at nttdata.com
Wed Oct 10 03:35:35 EDT 2012

Is there anything that has to be taken care in case of a stateless session.
I have a huge collection of facts that needs to get into the working memory and I fire ksession.execute(<Collecton object>);

Regards,
Shobha M | Senior Program Manager, A&AD | NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Limited| w. +91-80-26659482 (Ext 3679) | v. 8814.3679 | m. +91.9972522743 | shobha.mahadevappa at nttdata.com