[rules-users] 2 problems with the keyword contains in HashMaps

raffi christian.koehler at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Oct 11 03:34:10 EDT 2012

Hy.

I have problems, filtering data with the help of /contains/. I have a
HashMap with /long/-values as keys. In my rules I filter data in the
following way:
FilterCriteria(categories_slot1 contains $cid)

HashMap categories_slot1 is initialized with HashMap<Long, Double>. $cid is
set as long value in the corresponding class, too. Does this work in
general?

Second problem is that there is another HashMap with Strings as key values.
FilterCriteria(brands contains $brand)

The problem is, that /brands/-key value strings are not identical to $brand.
But $brand can contain the key value string. But contains only checks if
they are identical right?

Thanks