[rules-users] 2 problems with the keyword contains in HashMaps

raffi christian.koehler at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Oct 11 05:27:37 EDT 2012

For second problem I think it should work with the /matches/-operator. I will
test it...

First problem: I tested it with identical strings in HashMap and transaction
data and it worked, so I thought only strings are allowed. I tried it with
strings as key values and casting $cid to string in the way:
((String)$cid).toString()
But it says that it is unable to analyse this expression.