[rules-users] Listening to changes on facts

jspartan0901 mysoreujval04 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:42:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am currently evaluating fusion for our project. We are planning to deploy
it on an application server.

When a rule is successfully executed. I need to generate an action such as
sending a message to a queue.

As per my understanding so far, when a rule matches conditions, we need to
insert a fact in the working memory and listen for changes in the java code.

Can anyone please share a piece of code on how to listen on changes to
facts?

Thanks!

Sam