[rules-users] 5.5 Beta1 Guvnor Issue 500 The call failed on the server

alopez alopez at termmed.com
Fri Oct 12 15:14:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm migrating rules from a Guvnor 5.2.x site to the new beta, I did this by
exporting the old repo and importing in the new one.

I can see the packages and rules OK now in the new 5.5 Beta 1, creating
snapshots works OK. But build does not, I get an:

500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4020260/Screen_Shot_2012-10-12_at_4.06.40_PM.png>

This is every time I try to build, either with the "Build whole package"
option of the built in selector option.

Is this happening to someone else? Is this way of migrating rules the
recommended procedure?

Thanks