[rules-users] rules files character encoding and sprint patch

Joachim Van der Auwera joachim at progs.be
Tue Oct 16 08:08:59 EDT 2012

Could one of the drools developers look at JBRULES-3633 and the pull
request in there?
It would help me a lot if this patch could be applied. Please let me
know if there is any problem with this patch, I will improve it as
needed. We have been using a patched version for a while here without
problems.

The issue allows users to specify the character encoding to be used to
read a rule file when setting up your knowledge base using spring
configuration.

Thanks,
Joachim