[rules-users] Rete Tree node colors

raffi christian.koehler at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Oct 17 05:59:31 EDT 2012

Hello,

after reading the documantation of the RETE algorithm here I have an
understanding problem.
I think the first step (after ReteNode) are the ObjectTypeNodes, colored in
blue in documentation. The view in eclipse shows me the red colored
AlphaNodes as first childs after the ReteNode. Afterwards there are the blue
colored ObjectTypeNodes. The number of these blue colored nodes corresponds
to the number of conditions for one type. That is why I ask about a possible
color changing.
Or do I have a generel misunderstanding there?

Greetings...