[rules-users] How to install de Guided Rule Plugion in Eclipse

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:24:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

Unfortunately the editor to which you refer was removed from the Eclipse
plugin in 5.2.0.
4.4.6. Eclipse
4.4.6.1. Removal of BRL Guided Editor

The BRL Guided Editor has been removed due to lack of interest and it
falling behind. Its removal allows more focus on the GWT based Guided
Editor in Guvnor. The DRL, text-based, Guided Editor remains unaffected.
I believe the documentation has since been updated.

With kind regards,

Mike