[rules-users] BPMN 2.0 versioning

Cedric Hurst cedric at spantree.net
Thu Oct 18 08:12:23 EDT 2012

I'm not sure if this answers your question but JBPM 5.x does offer process mapping:

http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.0/userguide/ch03.html#d0e1280

--
Build Smarter Software.

Spantree Technology Group, LLC
813 W Randolph St, Suite 301, Chicago, IL
email: cedric at spantree.net (mailto:cedric at spantree.net) | phone: 773.359.3865 (tel:773.359.3865)