[rules-users] regarding drools guvnor and eclipse IDE

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:06:10 EDT 2012

Do you receive any error messages?

Did you look at the example I linked to last time?

Change-sets need a UID and PWD in them (as per the example), however IIRC
the one generated by Guvnor does not include them.

There have been various work-arounds discussed on this mailing list before.
Please feel free to seach for them.

With kind regards,

Mike