[rules-users] Matching against regex failing?

qwertyqwerty sol_987 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:54:27 EDT 2012

Hi

in my decision table in the action column i want to validate a value against
a regex, and return the boolean back as a response.  The condition i have
is:

eval($t.getTestVal() matches("[A-Z"))

The DRL that gets generated is:

eval($t.getTestVal() matches(\"[A-Z\")));

It seems to be adding the escape characters in which i don't want, and i
suspect is causing me my issue.  The error coming out is:

Errors when compiling rules [19,0]: [ERR 102] Line 19:0 mismatched input ''
[19,0]: [ERR 102] Line 19:0 mismatched input '<eof>' in rule