[rules-users] Clustered Guvnor performance issue

worldofprasanna worldofprasanna at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 03:56:15 EDT 2012

Hi Manstis,

We have around 200 rules with 9 condition columns and 6 action columns in
Decision table and i think because of these many rules and columns we are
facing the slowness in Guvnor UI. Coz we tried creating a new decision table
and it was much quicker to navigate between the fields.

Also I didn t find any rest call being done to backend while navigating
between the fields.

My doubt is whether having these much rules slows the UI Widget ?

Thanks,
Prasanna Venkataraman.