[rules-users] Starting with Drools and EMF

ordoabchao miguesmasturias at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:09:25 EDT 2012

Hi! i´m starting with Drools and EMF, so i decided to do a simple Drools
example and a simple EMF example.I tested it for separate and all worked
fine, so I tried to integrate both things. I added the path of the Drools
example to the EMF´s, but when I try to run i receive this message error:

Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jface".

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sample/Adapter
	at Libreria.impl.clienteImpl.setNombre(clienteImpl.java:106)
	at Libreria.impl.clienteImpl.eSet(clienteImpl.java:152)
	at
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.BasicEObjectImpl.eSet(BasicEObjectImpl.java:1071)
	at
org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.emf.type.core.commands.SetValueCommand.doExecuteWithResult(SetValueCommand.java:74)

I don´t know what I´m doing wrong and I can´t find any example or practical
documentation to learn how to do Drools/EMF integration fine.
Could any one help me? salutes and thanks for all