[rules-users] taskName does not allow special characters

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 19:27:37 EDT 2012

Yes, this is intentional and reason is the task forms. Currently we use
a naming convention for them which uses the taskName property
($taskName$-form.ftl). Because forms get persisted (In guvnor repository
or your file system/classpath) it's really better if they don't include
any spaces (or really special characters as well).

HTH