[rules-users] regarding JBOSS Clustering

Athul K athultheprince at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:45:55 EDT 2012

I was trying to cluster a jboss 5.1 server locally with the nodes under the
same instance
After the configuration changes one of the server is working fine

While starting the second server startup is getting stuck at this point
Kindly let me know if anywhere else do I have to make the changes.

GMS: address is 127.0.0.1:55400 (cluster=DefaultPartition)
17:22:02,255 INFO  [PlatformMBeanServerRegistration] JBossCache MBeans were
successfully registered
to the platform mbean server.
17:22:02,318 INFO  [STDOUT]
GMS: address is 127.0.0.1:55400 (cluster=DefaultPartition-HAPartitionCache)

Thanks and Regards
Athul