[rules-users] Drools planner: unbreakable constraint question

cheikh dhib dhib.cheikh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:19:46 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm not a good Drools user. But i think what you can do, is to use a
high value(a value that is greater than the sum of all other possible
values associated with the soft constraints). By this way you will be
sure that a solution with this constraint violated will not be accepted
if there is another one  in which the constraint is not violated. In
opposite if all your solutions violate this constraint, you will have
one with the less number of violation and that can be enhanced through
the steps of research, which can lead finally to a feasible solution.

Good luck, any way.