[rules-users] Error in adding BRL in Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 05:03:16 EDT 2012

So, if you access "DROOLS_COMMON_URL+"ApplicationHealthRule/binary" with
your browser you get BRL (xml) content? That's weird.
After re-read your post, I think you don't have the jar containing the
model classes in your application's classpath. The model used by guvnor is
not contained in the package it generates.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com