[rules-users] Guvnor 5.4.Final can't save BPMN process imported from 5.3 repo

mpgong michael.p.gong at lmco.com
Tue Oct 30 10:10:54 EDT 2012

Fixed the other issue with importing from eclipse.

Is there documentation somewhere on how to properly upgrade from 5.3 to 5.4?

I thought that maybe i would be able to recreate my packages and import the
process from eclipse but that gave the same error above.

Not sure "Maybe you did not upgrade all the code including property files ?"
meant.

Thanks