[rules-users] before/after behavior for negative pattern

Rob21 rob.perrez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 06:08:42 EDT 2012

Thanks it works fine with this !

Not sure if it will help you for the debug, but I also noticed using "$re"
in place of "this" with the "after" keyword gives the following (with or
without the fireUntilHalt):

	at
org.drools.base.mvel.MVELCompilationUnit.getFactHandle(MVELCompilationUnit.java:423)

I don't know if it is normal or even if it matters though, I'll keep using
the "this" keyword in this part of the condition for now.