[rules-users] Drools rules not getting fired

arunodhaya80 arun at arunma.com
Mon Sep 3 06:14:50 EDT 2012

Ah. Figured out finally.  I should have read the API docs properly.
Apparently, I was using the Iterable overloaded execute method in the
StatelessKnowledgeSession which iterates through all my facts and applies
the rules against it.

However, with StatefulKnowledgeSession, I should be iterating beforehand and
inserting the facts one by one.  And then, I could fire the rules.

Just a thought. Any reason why there isn't a insert(Iterable) method in
StatefulKnowledgeSession.