[rules-users] Protobuf Marshaller Question (ScheduledActivation Persistence)

Philipp Herzig pherzig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:05:58 EDT 2012

Dear developers,

I believe this is a question for Edson.

I wonder if ScheduledActivations are added to the Agenda when
unmarshalling an existing session and fired as well, e.g., non-expired
timers.

I guess that this worked with the DefaultMarshaller implementation (at
least I can see LOCs in the InputMarshaller where normal or scheduled
activations are added to the newly created agenda). I cannot find
similar code in the ProtobufMarshaller or, more precisely, the
ProtobufInputMarshaller.

I also tried to override MarshallerProvider in order to use the
DefaultMarshaller but that is obviously not-consistent
(ClassCastException) with the current codebase anymore.

Hopefully, I am doing/understanding sth. completely wrong here.

Thanks for any help regarding this issue,

Philipp