[rules-users] Call a Process from a Rule

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:57:39 EDT 2012

Hi,
A lot of questions in the same email about different subjects! :)

Yes you can start a process inside the Right Hand Side of a Rule using:

kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().startProcess(<here goes the process id>,
<here the parameters>)

For running a rule every two days you will need to use timers, please refer
to the official documentation.
Cheers

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Sadiroveski <sadirov79 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to initiate a process based on a rule? So if the rule is
> fired, a process will be initiated.
> If this could be happened, how about pass arguments/variables to the
> process
> from this rule? is it possible too?
>
> Also, how can we set a rule to run every 2 days?
>
> thanks in advance,

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -