[rules-users] Re-usability of rules

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:59:56 EDT 2012

If your rules look something like this:-

when
    Address( zipCode == null )
then
    //Report an invalid zipCode
end

You will need to extract the Address from the TaxPayer:-

when
    TaxPayer( $a : address )
then
    insert( $a );
end

You will need to consider how to correlate the Address with the TaxPayer
(to know which TaxPayer has an invalid Address).